Want to run an epic blog? Here are all the tools and resources I have used and LOVE.
Over the past three years I’ve been blogging, I have used hundreds and hundreds of tools and resources to run my blog. Some were awful. Some were okay. Some were actually great. On my Resources page, I’m going to share exactly which tools are AMAZING and will seriously help your blog grow.
[disclaim]If you want to get your blog started without a high cost, I highly recommend you check out Bluehost Their plans start at just $2.75 a month and they have really great customer service. [/disclaim]
This page contains a few affiliate links, but don’t worry. I only share products I genuinely think will help you improve and rock your blog.
- Tweak Me Theme (easy to customize!)
- Nose Graze
- Creative Market (great resource for design elements)
- Angie Makes
- Moo Business Cards (Get 10% off with that link!)
Equipment + Software
- TECHO Universal Professional HD Camera Lens Kit for iPhone 6s (helps turn your phone into a professional camera! Cool, right?)
- AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod
Books To Read
- Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide For Creating Ridiculously Good Content
- How To Start A Successful Blog In An Hour
- Blog, Inc.: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community
- BLOGGING 2016: How To Make $5,000 Per Month Blogging About Your Passion
- Starting a Successful Blog when you have NO CLUE!